Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions

Every year I SWEAR I'm not going to make any resolutions (which in itself is a resolution) because resolutions are made to be broken.  But this year is different.  This year, I made some.  I'm not going small with just one.  I'm going GIGANTIC with, like, 50 or so (should my first resolution be to exaggerate less?  Heck no!).



Resolution #1: Lose Weight/Be Healthier

Let's just get this one out of the way.  It needs to happen.  It's not getting any easier.  I am happy to report that my mad Dance Dance Revolution skills helped me lose a pound or so last night.  I'll just keep up the good work.  I owe it to me and my family - especially my kids.  AND I don't want to be the token fat girl in my friend group anymore.  Someone has to be, but I'm sure we'll find one when the time is right.

Resolution #2: Blog More

I'm committing to my readers and me to blog more.  It's not titled Blog Therapy for no reason.  I need to do this as much as you need to read it.  I might even explore some of my old, rediculous blog posts that never made it to press...a challenge to see if I can actually finish a thought.

Resolution #3: Keep the clutter to a Minimum

Boy howdy do I live to pile!  2013 is the year of fewer piles. 

Resolution #4: Spend less time on Facebook

A friend of mine is going cold turkey for a whole year!  I can't do that, but I realized the other day when my three-year-old said, "Take a picture of me and put it on Facebook," I may need to dial it back a notch.  Don't be sad.  You can still follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Blogspot and Tumblr.  Oh, and LinkedIn.  But that's all.

I'll have to add the other 46 later because I forgot them.  All I can think about right now is how much I'm looking forward to 2013 and all of its fun and friends and mysteries and excitement!!!